Pasaje General Bassols, 26España
From Barcelona El Prat airport:
- By bus: take the Aerobus until Plaza Catalunya (last stop). Then change to bus H16 going Forum direction. Both stops are at Plaza Catalunya but Aerobus stops at the north side and H16 at the east side (50 meters from one to the other). Get off at Avda Icaria - Avda Bogatell stop (aprox 15 minutes from Plaza Catalunya). You'll see our street right in front of the bus stop, accross the street).
From Girona airport:
- By bus: the airport bus will leave you at Estacio del Nord in Barcelona. Walk 5 minutes to Passeig de Lluis Companys and you'll find bus H16 bus stop in the corner between Passeig de Lluis Companys and Trafalgar Street (5 minutes walking from Estacio del Nord) Take H16 bus Forum direction and in aprox 10 minutes get off at Avda Icaria - Avda Bogatell stop. You'll see our street right in front of the bus stop, accross the street).
Coming by subway:
- Take Line 4 (Trinitat Nova - La Pau) until Ciutadela Vila Olimpica. Then walk to Avda Icaria and after around 7 minutes (probably more with luggage) you'll see our street on the left side.
Coming by car:
- Either coming from north or south take Ronda Litoral when entering Barcelona and take exit 23 (Port Olímpic, Marina, Parc de Mar) when coming from the north or exit 22 (Marina, Port Olímpic, Hospital del Mar, Parc de Mar) when coming from the south. Then head for Marina Avenue, and turn right on Avda Icaria. Our street is close to the end of the avenue, on the left side.
Coming by taxi:
- In case the driver doesn't have a GPS system, tell the him it is located in Avda Icaria, between Alava street and Avila street. Coming from Barcelona airport it should be around 30 - 40 euros (depending on traffic). In case it is more expensive than that make sure you get a receipt with the taxi licence and car plate on it, so we will help you fill a claim to the authorities.