We, being travellers ourselves, want to provide our guests with a comfortable place to relax and have a good rest after a day visiting the city or at the beach. You can cook here in the common kitchen and there is a supermarket very close to the guesthouse where you can buy all you need. In case you prefer eating out there are lots of restaurants and bars at the beach in a 5-10 minutes walking area.
Bed and Beach Barcelona has a NO SHOES POLICY in the floor where rooms are but you can wear your shoes to the terrace. The reason for this policy is the proximity to the beach, which means everybody brings lots of sand in our shoes. We provide our guests with disposable slippers.
Check out time before 11:00 am. Check in time from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Contact us if you need to check in earlier than 3:00 pm. Our reception opens in the afternoon only for confirmed check ins so we need you to send us your arrival time so we can be here to welcome you.
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Smoking is only allowed in the rooftop terrace
- Free towels and slippers (Key + Towel + AC Remote 100% refundable deposit required)
- Free WIFI
- Free storage service on check out day (from 9am to 2pm)
- Credit card accepted
- Convenient, safe and quiet area
- 24 hour emergency number: after we close our reception we are still available on the phone for emergencies
- Bus stop 1 minute walking (bus takes 15 minutes to Plaza Catalunya, 20 minutes to Sagrada Familia and Hospital San Pau, 10 minutes to Diagonal Mar and Parc Forum)
- Subway station - Ciutadela Vila Olimpica 7 minutes walking (4 stops to Passeig de Gracia)
- We can also give you nice walking routes to go to to Barceloneta or Plaza Catalunya so you won't miss the nicest sightseeing spots, restaurants and shops in your way there. You can get to both places in around 30 minutes and Barcelona is a great city to walk around, especially in the long summer days.